- See also Speculation:Emperor.
During the last few minutes of the rule of Tortaalik, Adron e'Kieron seized control of the Orb using Elder Sorcery. At the same time, Tortaalik was assassinated, causing the Orb to seek out the successor to the throne which was, interestingly enough, Adron. This circumstance led directly to Adron's Disaster, but raises the question of whether or not Adron himself might have been—legitimately—Emperor... For a few minutes, at least.
- See also Speculation:Adron e'Kieron.
Notable Emperors and EmpressesEdit
- Zerika the First (First Phoenix Reign)
- Tortaalik (Eighteenth Decadent Phoenix Reign)
- Zerika the Fourth (Eighteenth Phoenix Reign)
- Norathar e'Lanya (Eighteenth Dragon Reign)
Other Known EmperorsEdit
- Undauntra (Early Empress, unknown Reign)
- Vengli the Vicious (Unknown Reign)
- Korotta VI (Unknown Reign)
- Juzai XI (Issola, unknown Reign)
- Kiva VI (Jhegaala, Unknown Reign)
- Faarith I (First Tsalmoth Reign)
- Jamiss I (First Vallista Reign)
- Zerik II (Phoenix unknown Reign)
- Zerika the Second (Second Phoenix Reign)
- Kieron the Younger (Second Dragon Reign)
- Cuorfor II (Eleventh Lyorn Reign)
- Fecila III (Eleventh Vallista Reign)
- Synna IV (Eleventh Chreotha Reign)