- Dzur Heir during Five Hundred Years After and during the Interregnum
- Duchess of Blackbirdriver
- Mother of Ibronka
- There are hints that she is mother of Grita and in Tortaalik's time, lover of Garland.
Hints of Sennya's relationship to Grita include:
- in The Phoenix Guards, Garland hints at his relationships with the ladies of the court (someone give details here)
- in Five Hundred Years After, Garland (as Greycat) is certain he can manipulate the Dzur Heir (Sennya), and it's hinted that Grita's existence is the leverage. Grita is also said to be half-Dzur. There are more clues in this book.
- in The Paths of the Dead (book), Sennya reflects on how kind the gods are to have given her an excellent daughter (Ibronka) to replace "the one that was lost".